Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Dad Upset Over Bebo’s Crash Diet

As the reports of Kareena Kapoor's collapse during the shoot of Tashan raise questions about her crash diet, dad Randhir Kapoor is quite upset with Bebo's weight obsession.

Dad Upset Over Bebo’s Crash Diet

Voicing his concern, he says, "I have told her to stop the 'diet business.' She has become quite thin and must not lose more weight, but Bebo tells me that I should go on a diet because I am terribly overweight. Now what you can you say to that!"

It's common knowledge that Bebo is literally surviving on love and fresh air these days, with chhote nawab by her side. But has the daddy dearest accepted her beau? "If my daughter is happy with Saif Ali Khan, then I am happy too and my blessings are always there for my children."

While Dabboo is certainly worried about his younger daughter's health, he is also quite proud of her achievements and says happily, "I was thrilled when Bebo got the Filmfare Best Actress Award and my brother Rishi got the Lifetime Achievement Award, while my nephew Ranbir got the award for Best Male Debut. Now we are going to launch two films soon under the RK Films Banner with Bebo and Ranbir. Happy days are here again! My father and grandfather must be really proud watching our family from wherever they are!"

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Dad Upset Over Bebo’s Crash Diet"