Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Kim Sharma Will Don a Two-Piece For Her Upcoming Ganesh Acharya’s film

Kim Sharma
After a professional lull and her much-publicised break- up, Kim Sharma is focusing on her career. She’s signed Money Hai Toh Honey Hai and is all set to don a bikini in the film.

Showing off

Talking about the film, Kim says, “I can’t reveal much about my role but it’s a romantic comedy and I’m paired opposite Aftab. I will be wearing a bikini again after Nehle Pe Dehla. I wasn’t very fit at the time, though. Now I have been working out and am in great shape.”

Many girls get daunted about wearing bikinis on-screen. “I’m not nervous at all as I’m confident about the way I look today.

If I have a great body and look glamorous why shouldn’t I wear one? I do weight training and pilates under my personal trainer Yasmin.”

Today, Kim is all charged about her career. “Though I have been mostly getting glamorous and sex bomb roles, I don’t mind because everyone is working towards a hot body.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Kim Sharma Will Don a Two-Piece For Her Upcoming Ganesh Acharya’s film"